Volume will be coming to stores on August 18th for the PS4, Vita and the PC via Steam. The story follows a petty thief, Robert Locksley, who one day stumbles upon this device called Volume. It allows him to simulate heists and also has artificial intelligence built into it which acts as a military training program.
After discovering Volume, Robert uses it to broadcast simulations of high-profile crimes across the internet and has his sights set on Guy Gisborne, a CEO whose company rules over England as a corporatocracy.
The game is actually a top-down, third-person stealth game, with some heavy inspiration from the original Metal Gear Solid VR. Unable to actually kill guards, you must find a way to distract them and sneak by without being detected.
Here is what they say about the game on their website:
Locksley doesn’t kill. That would be far too easy. Instead, he commits his crimes through stealth. Sneaking, distracting, avoiding. He is never seen, and seldom heard. As he grows in popularity and notoriety, so will his inventory. An arsenal of gadgets await discovery in a quest to rob from the rich and give to the unheard.
A hundred challenging and exciting levels lie ahead, but that is only the beginning of the Volume. The community are free to build their own challenges, even releasing their own takes on the core levels. Volumewill evolve, warp and grow as players make their mark on Locksley’s legend.
Volume is a near-future retelling of the Robin Hood legend, starring Danny Wallace (Thomas Was Alone), Charlie McDonnell and award-winning, critically-acclaimed actor Andy Serkis (The Lord of the Rings, Planet of the Apes) as Gisborne.
Some of the games Key Features
- 100 levels of unapologetic stealth action featuring a suite of gadgets for use to avoid, distract and evade detection.
- Full set of content creation tools to build and share your own levels with the world.
- Full campaign playable using pre-made or user-generated levels.
- Starring Andy Serkis (The Lord of the Rings, Planet of the Apes), Danny Wallace (Thomas Was Alone) and Charlie McDonnell (charlieissocoollike)
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- Go Gaming League: Battlerite 2v2 winner takes all $60 | 11.6.16 at noon EST/UDT - October 9, 2016
- Go Gaming League: Battlerite 2v2 winner takes all $50 | 10.9.16 at noon EST - September 30, 2016
- Dota 2 Tournament | Coming Soon! - September 16, 2016