1.1. Battlerite Tournament Format
1.1.1. Match Settings
- Match Setup: A Go Gaming admin will setup each match and invite both teams, this is why it’s important to have your team name the same as your Battlerite name.
- Game mode:
- Start of the tournament – quarterfinals: Best of One round (Please note one round is actually a B03)
- Quarterfinals & semifinals: Best of One round (Please note one round is actually a B03)
- Finals: Best of Three rounds (Please note one round is actually a B03)
- Map rotation: Admins will pick maps, these will be selected by a random generator.
1.2. Game preparations
Please resolve any problems that might occur before a match starts. Connection or hardware problems during a match could lead to a disqualification. Agreements between the teams/players have to be posted as match comments. The match must be played with the right settings. Make sure all players are eligible to play. In team games, all players must be registered for their corresponding team.
1.3. Number of players
Matches should be played as example in 2on2 with 4 players, if a side is missing a player the match can be played with less people but only if both teams agree.
In the case that a player(s) disconnects, the team is allowed to continue to play the match at a disadvantage.
Participants can choose to forfeit a match if they wish. Forfeiting will result in loss of the match and possible penalty points.
A rehost can only be played with prior admin approval. In a re-hosted game each participant must choose the same side as they picked at the start of the the original match. Disconnects and lag issues will only qualify for a re-host if the issue occurs the within the first 30 seconds of the game.
Observers are allowed, limited space available.
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- Go Gaming League: Battlerite 2v2 winner takes all $60 | 11.6.16 at noon EST/UDT - October 9, 2016
- Go Gaming League: Battlerite 2v2 winner takes all $50 | 10.9.16 at noon EST - September 30, 2016
- Dota 2 Tournament | Coming Soon! - September 16, 2016